רמקול פסיבי 2WAY הכולל אלמנט "10+ טוויטר "1.4.
תחום היענות 52Hz-20kHz.
עצמה מקסימלית 127dB, הספק 400WATT RMS.
זוית פיזור 55*70.
יכול לשמש גם כמוניטור במה.
מתוצרת VUE AUDIOTECHNIC.
- 10-inch neodymium LF driver with 3-inch (75 mm) voice coil and 16 mm winding
- 1“ neodymium HF compression driver with 1.4“ (36 mm) voice coil and 1“ (25 mm) exit
- 70º x 55º coverage (rotatable horn)
- 67 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- Max long term output 121 dB SPL
- HF protection circuit integrated into asymmetrical passive network
- Multi-ply, cross-grain laminated birch construction.
- Pentagon shape for easy use in FOH or monitor configurations
- Integrated fly points, handles, and pole mount system
- Portable and installed AV systems
- High SPL under balcony, stage lip, delay fill
- Live sound reinforcement
- Main PA in medium-sized venues such as clubs, theaters, concert halls and houses of worship
- Corporate AV and other voice reinforcement applications
a-Class systems are ideal for working professionals seeking a better balance of performance, versatility and value. Benefiting from the same design principles behind VUE Audiotechnik’s flagship h-Class, a-Class models bring similar voicing characteristics to a broad range of sound reinforcement applications including houses of worship, theaters, auditoria and portable PA.
Every component in the a-Class range is manufactured to VUE Audiotechnik’s exacting specifications to deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response at maximum SPLs.
The a-10 is a compact two-way system that combine a system-optimized neodymium LF cone driver with a precision-engineered, aluminum-domed, neodymium compression driver. The compression driver is coupled to a 70 x 55 degree horn that can be rotated for ideal dispersion in both vertical and horizontal orientations. System specific crossover networks are carefully tailored for each driver and cabinet combination. The resulting synergy of transducers, horn and crossover ensures that the a-8 achieves an exceptional balance of output and definition throughout their respective frequency ranges.
The a-10 features a unique five-sided enclosure for easy use in vertical or horizontal orientations. Handles and an integrated pole mount system make portable use on stands or atop subwoofers a breeze, while integrated hanging points provide flexible flying options. And thanks to their consistent and predictable coverage, either model works equally well alone or as part of larger, multi-cabinet arrays in more sophisticated applications. Arrays can be horizontal or stacked.
All A Class cabinets are manufactured to strict ISO compliances to ensure exceptional sonic performance and years of reliable service. Ultra-rigid, multi-ply cross-grain laminated birch construction and extensive interior bracing ensure absolute rigidity. All wood surfaces are protected by a rugged, waterproof polyurethane textured finish, while the cabinet front features a protective steel grill with a water-resistant powder coating.