רמקול סאב מוגבר "21*2 .
תחום היענות 25-150Hz.
עצמה מקסימלית 131dB, כולל מגבר פנימי בהספק 2000 WATT RMS.
מתוצרת VUE AUDIOTECHNIK.
- ACM™ Active Compliance Management: Patent-pending hybrid design combines both band-pass and vented alignments into a single, compact footprint for more output and definition
- Infrasonic Bass: Utilizing the ELF(Extended Low Frequency) mode the hs-221 provides flat response down to 27 Hz and useable output to below 20 Hz with out sacrificing transient or musical definition.
- Tons of horsepower: Dual monaural amplifier modules supply 1000W pure sine wave power (2500W peak power) to each woofer.
- Purpose-designed transducers: Dual 21-inch, long excursion with 5-inch (125mm) voice coils.
- Impressive output-to-size ratio: Ideal for building remarkably compact extended low frequency arrays delivering flat response and powerful impact to below 27Hz.
- SystemVUE software: Mac, Windows and iOS compatible software provides access to monitoring and control functions such as fully parametric EQ, speaker protection, input/output levels, volume, mute, delay and input sources.
- Simplifies Setup of Directional Arrays: Software control and on-board dsp support virtually all directional array configurations without the need for external processing (factory presets included for basic CSA arrays).
- Standard IP for easy networking onboard: Simply plug-in, and the system automatically connects to virtually any kind of IP configuration.
- Built for the road: Premium birch plywood enclosure with extensive internal bracing and a highly durable Dura Coat finish.
The hs-221 places two high performance, 21-inch transducers into this configuration, with both woofers sharing a common vented chamber. One woofer’s frontal radiation is direct, while the second woofer’s frontal radiation drives the band-pass chamber.
To make the two ACM subsections combine acoustically we use sophisticated DSP to precisely align the phase arrivals of the front facing woofer, the common chamber vent, and output of the band-pass chamber vent. The powerful amplifier sends 1,000W of pure sine wave power (5,000W “burst” ) with a unique optimal signal to each woofer. The combination of 5,000 watts of burst power produces 143 dB SPL peak output in free field (149 dB SPL half space – ground plane environment).
The combination of ACM, precision-engineered transducers, and sophisticated electronics, allow the hs-221 to deliver very high output while providing flat response down to 27 Hz (in ELF mode). The hs-221’s enclosure has a more compact footprint than most dual 21-inch systems and even some dual 18- inch designs.